ABOUT PROZONE INTU
- Prozone Intu has been set up to create, develop and manage world-class regional shopping centres and associated mixed-use developments pan-India.
- Our partner Intu Properties Plc, UK owns and manage 12 of the top 20 UK Shopping Centre’s including Iconic Lakeside Thurrock, Trafford Centre and Metro Centre amongst others. They are the second largest REIT in the UK and amongst the top 20 REITs in the world with assets in UK, Spain and India
- Prozone Intu has 17.79 mn sq. ft. of fully paid-up land bank in prime locations with 1.2 mn developed till date and more than 16.5 mn sq. ft. being developed in different phases .
WHAT WE DO
- Prozone Malls Two of the most iconic shopping centres in Aurangabad & Coimbatore with future expansions in Nagpur & Mumbai
- Prozone Palms Luxurious gated residential complexes & villa developments in Nagpur, Coimbatore & Indore
- Prozone Trade Centre Commercial office developments in Aurangabad
- Upcoming developments in Nagpur, Indore, Mysore, Jaipur & Mumbai.
Board of Directors
Founder and Managing Director
Nikhil is a visionary and hands-on leader, who inspires the organisation with a passion for excellence and single-mindedness to build shareholder value which is his driving force
Co-Founder, and Deputy Managing Director
Salil’s vision has charted the strategic direction of the Company. He leads all business development, land acquisition and new asset class initiatives in the residential and commercial sectors.
Chief Executive of Intu Properties Plc
Mr David Fischel converted the business into a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) to make Intu one of the top 20 REITs in the world. He is today one of the most respected retail property professionals of his generation.
Mr John Abel joined the Liberty Intl Group in 1972 and was appointed an Executive Director in 2000. He was appointed a Director of INTU in 1994 and MD in 2005 and he continues as a consultant to Intu Properties plc with a special focus on India.
Mr. Dushyant Sangar is the Corporate Development Director of Intu Properties plc and is a member of Intu’s Executive Committee which is responsible for the day to day operations of the business. He has overall responsibility for Intu’s acquisitions, divestments and joint venture transactions.
Mr. Goenka, Director of Essel Group, is CEO of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited, managing one of India’s most successful TV and Media businesses. He has an extensive, diversified background in the areas of media, entertainment, and tele-communications in global markets.
Ms. Deepa Misra Harris is Founder & CEO of BrandsWeLove Marketing and Branding Services. Specialist in Branding, Marketing and Sales, Deepa has over 30 years experience in the luxury and hospitality category.